mama, artist of many forms, homebirthing-clothdiapering-lactivist, revolutionary-recycler,independent educator of smallish children, vintage-picker, veg-head cooking fool...yup, that's me.
Find mariah ogunda on
- entered their project Vegan Curry Veg Soup to Go Vegan 2011 Contest 15 Dec 19:34
- entered their project Vegan Navy Bean Soup to Go Vegan 2011 Contest 15 Dec 19:26
- followed SparrowFae 15 Dec 18:58
- commented on their comment no dye used. only recycled gift tissue paper. thanks for the comments! to Recycled Paper 08 Nov 16:34
- followed Felecity W. 06 Nov 21:10
- entered their project Recycled Seat Cushion to Super-Cute Crochet Contest 18 Jan 16:38
- commented on their comment one of my cooking on the fly moves with the soup, i didn't measure anything. sorry. i betcha you can do it though! to KMOM14 03 Dec 23:56
- commented on their comment thanks for the nice comment on my soupy soup. to Shae 03 Dec 23:52
- commented on their comment that is so sweet. i would totally put-put it by the door. hehe to Little Chicken Doorstop 09 Oct 14:33
- commented on their comment nice job. YES WE CAN! to Barack Obama Hope Pins 08 Oct 18:51
- commented on their comment fortune cookie says... you will be very successful in your fashion future. nice nice nice. to Handmade Prints 06 Oct 11:53
- commented on their comment love these old cases. i have many painted ones for art supplies. thrifty. love your designs. to Sewing Suitcase 04 Oct 17:21
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »