I'm an anthropology major at the University of South Carolina and love to spend my weekends either hiking or doing anything creative. I've been knitting since I was ten but still haven't managed to get hang of crocheting, I also love to sew and fix up things I find at goodwill on the cheap.
Find Sam G. on
- favorited "Hello" String And Nail Art 01 Dec 18:42
- favorited How To Print Fabrics With Crayons 01 Dec 18:42
- favorited Paper Mache Zebra Head 01 Dec 18:39
- favorited Tattooed Plaster Hands 01 Dec 18:35
- commented on Diy Shorts/Jeans Pocket Embellishment 01 Dec 18:33
- entered Draw Paint Print like the Great Artists 01 Dec 18:14
- favorited Make Your Own Cute Knickers 01 Dec 17:30
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Sam G. hasn't posted any projects yet