I have to admit that I'm relatively new to crafting but loving every minute of it! I'm a student who is quickly becoming an X-ray technologist and am finding that trying out new things creatively is keeping me sane during my studies! I love to read, listen to music, and spend time with my family, friends, and my lovely boyfriend
Find Lauren M. on
- commented on her comment My rolls haven't come uncreased, and I did this project over a month ago. I think the flower shape they are in keeps the one side creased, and thus the other side stays the way it should. to Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art 01 May 17:26
- commented on her comment I don't mind at all! And I love your idea of button for the black holes on the side! :) to Hand Stitched Note 27 Apr 21:57
- commented on her comment Thanks for all the great comments everyone! -For the swirls, I just cut the roll like I would for a petal, but then cut that petal at one of the points, making it into just a long piece. I wrapped it around a pencil to give it a bit of curl, then j... to Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art 27 Apr 21:52
- commented on her comment You'd be amazed at how quickly you can collect them :P to Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art 11 Apr 23:34
- commented on her comment I used a couple of small finishing nails to hang it. The piece is flexible so it's really easy to hang, nothing really needs to be exact. I imagine some push pins, or any other kind of nail would work fine too. to Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art 08 Apr 23:23
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »