- commented on her comment They are so cute! Lovely idea. to Thimble Flower Necklace 04 Sep 00:46
- commented on her comment I think it was from a toy dog that I threw away, years and years ago. I decided to keep the collar in case it came in handy. :) to Scottie Plushie 27 Apr 16:51
- followed HD.*.TV 20 Apr 23:12
- followed Dianna L. 19 Apr 22:52
- commented on her comment Hey Dianna, what a pleasure it is be in contact with you! When I first saw your sock dog I was amazed how it was made by a single sock, and it was a lovely creation, I just couldn't keep it to myself. That's good news for your blog too. :) Take c... to Dianna L. 19 Apr 21:06
- commented on her comment Batiste, perhaps you could make this dog out of another old sock, just for practice purposes? Then you might be able to adjust the length for the ears and legs without fear of messing your fuzzy grey sock up. I'm not sure what to suggest about the fray... to Single Sock Dog Tutorial 17 Apr 22:30
- commented on her comment I was curious to see other versions of this, and yours are so adorable! Good job. :) x to Single Sock Dog Tutorial 16 Apr 21:44
- commented on her comment And thanks for the How To. He's so cute and his face has such charm. Just need to get myself a hot glue gun and I'll be able to have a go at making one myself. :) to PinkWeeds 08 Apr 14:51
- commented on her comment Hey Jey! Thank you for the warm welcome and first post. ^_^ I loved your matchbox and it's inspired me to do my own, so thanks for that too. :D Take care. to Jet H. 02 Apr 19:35
- commented on her comment I love them! So cute and simple. :) to Panda Nails!! 09 Mar 15:27
- commented on her comment That is so wrong, and yet so awesome at the same time. :P to Human Centipede Plushie 10 Feb 18:22
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »