Mutantcarrot hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Mutantcarrot on
- commented on their comment My heart says heart attack but just about every other part of the pathos is begging me to gorge on some chocolatey goodness. to Giant Reeses Peanut Butter Cup 15 Nov 05:21
- followed cutie r. 14 Nov 14:02
- followed ~Emo~Baby~ 29 Jul 00:15
- followed Lindsey M. 26 Jun 04:07
- commented on their comment Sock Monkeys are the greatest. I'm still trying to find the original socks to make them with--those are the coolest. to Monkey Monkey 24 Jun 21:21
- commented on their comment I knew breaking my arm would be useful someday. Great idea. to X Ray Notebook 24 Jun 07:57
- commented on their comment I basically folded over sheets of paper and sewed them into thin packets; then i sewed the packets together. I poked holes into the packets (individually)with my sewing machine, which I was able to do because my machine is pretty strong (old industria... to Recycled Book Cover Diary 24 Jun 01:30
- commented on their comment Those are bloody cool. Does it crack or anything like that? to Comic Shoes 23 Jun 20:39
- commented on their comment Hey-- regarding my project, I didn't prepare the surface at all. The shoes appear to be holding up because of the mod podge, although eventually I expect that stuff to rub off. So far we're lookin' good. to secondaryspine 21 Jun 06:33
- commented on their comment Ooh now a Gastropod would be cool too. Large muscled creatures unite! to Octopus Necklace 10 May 00:35
- commented on their comment @ Knittin Kitten--I used regular acrylic paint...then to keep it from rubbing off I covered it with Mod Podge. to Re Painted Shoes 09 May 03:31
- commented on their comment I have a rug like this! Very cool. to Carpet Bag 07 May 04:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »