I'm the girl who looks into the sky and who sleeps on the wool clouds. I'm the child. The big people, people to whom the small things are nothing, say that the child is happy. She's brave, they say. Some of them are proud of the rainbow-girl: she wears the World with green like hope and, with yellow smiles, she gives comfort to the weak souls. The dreams, those are orange and pink, like cotton candy. "She jumps like birds", says the grandfather. Who knows, tells them: yes, she jumps. She jumps trying to find sweet dreams, she's trying to fly. But they cut her wings. She would like to fly like the bird, to dive in the infinite blue sky and to hide from everyone.
Find The Sinner onStumbleUpon Flickr LastFM
- followed Moxie D. 23 Oct 00:06
- followed Ecoline 25 Apr 14:57
- commented on their comment Hm, my experience tells me this experience cheaper and better if you use Alkyl glue (mixed with water) or other product we have called milky thermoline (termolina leitosa in portuguese). Mod Podge is good as well, but it's too pasty and in Portugal it'... to Decorate Wood With Paper Napkins 21 Jan 18:03
- commented on their comment You're welcome :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/tchikchick/ for my works! ^^ Happy 2009! to stephanie d. 17 Jan 20:46
- followed Matt S. 15 Jan 01:14
- followed MEANMAGENTA 03 Nov 12:12
- commented on their comment These ones are lovely *.* to Black'n'white Earrings 01 Oct 11:02
- followed Beads Unlimited 11 Sep 09:21
- followed 24/7 Rocker 08 Jul 20:35
- followed Kerri S. 11 Jun 04:16
- commented on their comment It looks gorgeous, but... Tafta and acrylic paints? =S Don't wash itttttt ;_; Awwwww You should try it on cotton fabrics with fabcris paints :D to Mysterious Dress 28 Apr 18:16
- commented on their comment Thanks for adding :) to Sugarlishes 22 Apr 16:11
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
The Sinner hasn't posted any projects yet