Hi, Im new to this site.. Im an avid crafter and hairdresser by trade. Ive done this for over 30 years and work part time in a small hair salon and I love it. Its a great creative outlet. Im originally from Ky and moved to Pa. 4 years ago with my husband who is native to this area. I love my new life and find it very relaxing in this rural area that I know live in. My husband and I make Native American style pipes from Catlinite and also catlinite jewelry. He carves the stone and I do all the beading. We share the making of the pipe stems. I hope to be able to post some of our work soon. Im the type of crafter that goes full steam on a new project and then look for something else. Im not an expert at any craft but can do a lot of different things. I love Native American items as well. Look for my post often
Find tina w. on
- commented on her comment thanks for the fav.. glad you like it! to Mistress Apathy 23 Feb 11:17
- commented on her comment yes.. I have progress from that stem though.. but thank you so much for your comment. to Moon And Stars Pipe With Stem 21 Feb 21:55
- followed Bettie f. 19 Feb 14:24
- commented on her comment thank you very much. Hope you check out our other pipes listed here.. I plan on adding more! I should really post a pic of what the stone looks like before its carved because you wouldnt believe it! to Moon And Stars Pipe With Stem 19 Feb 14:08
- commented on her comment thats very cute.. I am helping my stepdaughter plan her wedding.. so Im looking for ideas.. this will work great for her shower! thanks for the inspiration! to Bride Prop 17 Feb 14:21
- commented on her comment thanks michelle, I appreciate your taking a look. I just joined so I will be adding more projects in the next few days.. hope you get a chance to check them out to Handcarved And Beaded Jewelry 16 Feb 11:05
- commented on her comment this looks great.. very good job!! Im hoping for a crochet pattern for this in the near future. Ive tried knitting but I think Im too impatient or something..lol Congrats on this project!! to Kitty Hood Scarf With Pockets 15 Feb 15:04
- commented on her comment I just love this scarf and hoodie.. would love to make it for my daughter but I dont know how to knit. .I can crochet and was wondering if there was a conversion pattern in crochet? Or how could I convert this myself. Im a moderate beginner in crochet ... to Kitty Hood Scarf With Pockets 15 Feb 14:58
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »