- commented on her comment Thanks, and sorry it's taken so long to respond. It's just elastic and satin, kind of like a scrunchie. I'm sure it could be modified with ribbon or something of the like inside instead of elastic for purse handles or the like. to Sleeping Mask 09 Nov 21:15
- commented on her comment Aww that's an adorable idea! You have to upload your version! to Pirate Kitty Eye Patch 22 Apr 20:54
- commented on her comment Thanks for favoriting my ransom magnets! to basementgirl. 14 Feb 13:44
- commented on her comment Yes, that's exactly what I did! Well I had some magnets w/ adhesive already on it, so I put the magazine pieces on the magnet and trimmed the excess magnet from around it. to Refrigerator Ransom Poetry (Magnets) 14 Feb 13:43
- commented on her comment Thanks! For the sleep mask elastic I just took some wide ribbon and sewed it together, then turned it so the unfinished edges were inside and ran some elastic through it, sewing the ends of the elastic to the ends of the ribbon so the fabric would bunc... to Naomi T. 14 Feb 13:42
- commented on her comment Thanks for favoriting my colored pencil case! to saya l. 14 Feb 13:39
- commented on her comment Thanks for favoriting my colored pencil holder! Did you end up making one? Make sure to add your version if you did/do I'd love to see it! to Roxanne M. 14 Feb 13:37
- commented on her comment I really wanna make one, but you know how it goes... Got a million other crafts going too. Currently working on some ransom word magnets... (They're in my favs) I had like a million magazines and since we're trying to get rid of crap I figured it was a... to Rwar Rwar She Bear 03 Feb 06:22
- commented on her comment You didn't show me the pink and black one! <3 to Geisha Flowers 02 Feb 07:33
- commented on her comment aww this is adorable! to How To Get Any Guy! 02 Feb 07:28
- commented on her comment Thanks! My cats have learned to be tolerable! ;P to Pirate Kitty Eye Patch 02 Feb 07:24
- commented on her comment Thanks for making my Kat Hats a favorite! I'm excited to see any versions that may pop up! Happy crafting! :P lol I couldn't leave you out! to Rwar Rwar She Bear 01 Feb 20:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »