Once upon a time, I had a line of vinyl record jewelry called Groovy Vinyl. I'm not doing so much of that these days. I am also a cartoonist and fine artist with a slant towards the abstract style. Mostly I just love making things. Experimenting with the macro mode on my camera also consumes my life. I'm a teacher assistant working with special needs kids. Applying to a school library media studies grad program. I'm married to a really cool guy named Bob. We live in Massachusetts with our two crazy cats, Little Byte and Rory, and our goofy Great Dane/Plott Hound mix G.G.
Find Impybat onWebsite
- favorited Drawstring Batpack 01 Jul 00:43
- favorited Skeletal Shoes 01 Jul 00:42
- favorited Skeleton Shoes 01 Jul 00:41
- favorited Diy Constellation Coasters 21 Dec 16:10
- favorited Comic Book Cuff Bracelet 18 Nov 11:08
- favorited Temporary Tattoo Paper For Nail Art 18 Nov 11:07
- favorited Homemade Mulled Apple Cider (With Vanilla And Nutmeg) 22 Sep 19:10
- favorited Mabon Bread 22 Sep 19:09
- favorited Kitty Cat Shoes 15 Sep 14:38
- favorited Mini Book Earrings 15 Sep 14:34
- favorited Miniature Jellyfish In A Bottle 08 Sep 03:28
- favorited Doctor Who Nails Allons Y! 03 Sep 02:06
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »