Hey! I love making things, especially making presents for my friends and family. However, being a skint student, I can't afford fancy materials and courses and equipment. So, I do it my way, and recycle everything! I'm always on the hunt for interesting ideas and images for inspiration, any ideas?
Find groovylittlegirl on
- favorited Metal Peter Pan Collar 14 Jul 19:52
- favorited Marilyn Monroe White Halter Dress 26 Jun 06:55
- favorited Unicorn Ring 26 Jun 06:53
- commented on her comment Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Alexander Mcqueen do something like this? TheHappiiZombiie, you're up there with the top designers :) to Galaxy Leggings 31 Dec 09:38
- commented on her comment Wow, thats beautiful! Could you make a how to on how to make the charm? to Floral Necklace Charm! 13 Oct 16:01
- commented on her comment Ahaha, I love it! Neat idea! to Pendant Camera 11 Oct 21:15
- commented on her comment AWWWW these are ardorable! I love the pink rose icing :) xx to Butterfly Cupcakes 13 Sep 17:52
- commented on her comment Haha, thats great! I'm gonna do that! to Buttons Up Canvas Shoes 10 Sep 07:48
- commented on her comment This is awesome! But don't the lights set the paper on fire? to Origami Water Bomb Fairy Lights 04 Sep 07:16
- commented on her comment Ohhh my gosh I want to make one right now, these are so gorgeous! Quite literrally the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!!! to Hermès Paper Handbags 20 Jul 18:11
- commented on her comment I'm just making my pattern, and my final hem is 532.4 cm, nearly 5 and a half meters. My waist measurement is 64 cm, have I gone wrong, or is it really that large? to Nautical Inspired Navy Circle Skirt And Striped Top 05 Jul 19:13
- commented on her comment Nice project! I really want to have a go, but the pattern's not loading. Would you be able to re-upload it? to The Elle Tie On Slippers 29 Jun 21:17
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »