I'm 31 and have been crafting all of my life. As a child, I was always getting sick so my mom would always find things that would keep me occupied. If not I would be jumping around and not getting better. She has gotten me to do clay work, jewelry, sewing, crocheting, drawing, painting and now knitting. I picked up knitting after getting very sick with an ovarian tumor. Confined to my bed the whole time, I started reading books that my stepfather had given me. As soon as I could, I went to Walmart and bought me my first set of needles and some yarn. Before I knew it, I was knitting. And now you can always see me with yarn and needles in my hands. I love it.
Find Pris dls on
- followed Jess 10 Aug 07:29
- followed Jeny S. 10 Aug 07:17
- favorited Batman! Comic Book Flats. 25 Feb 22:39
- favorited Mid Century Modern Style Pet Bed 25 Feb 22:38
- favorited Polar Bear With Scarf 25 Feb 22:28
- favorited Bow Tie Clips 25 Feb 22:27
- followed merrick.white.12 22 Jun 19:15
- favorited Peplum Blouse Refashion 22 Jun 19:13
- commented on her project Rainbow Pop Beanie 18 May 16:07
- favorited Men's Shirt Refashion 18 May 16:02
- favorited Knit Blouse With Tucks 26 Jan 09:47
- favorited Dress With Front Pleats 26 Jan 09:47
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »