I'm living somewhere that's not close to anyone that I know. I thoroughly enjoy the fall and sewing. And my sister is a peach. My strangest talent is playing the recorder with my nose.
Find Jillian Marie onWebsite
- followed Robin J. 06 Feb 12:34
- commented on her comment I was just looking through my stack of clothes to cut up, and I found the exact same shirt! Weird! to How To Make A Stretchy Shirt Into A Skirt! 10 Jan 12:38
- commented on her comment The top is really just two or three bags glued together at the straps with the bottoms cut out- I wore a tank top underneath just in case. It's pretty stable for wearing, but mine was way too short to go anywhere. You could add more layers, but you wou... to Dress O' Plastic Bags 26 Dec 05:17
- commented on her comment This site is being odd so I'll answer your question about the plastic bag dress here- before I hot glued the plastic bags to the ribbon, I blew them up and ruffled them. They are mostly poofy because I have many layers on only one ribbon. C: to (Sun)FlowerChild 08 Oct 03:33
- commented on her comment Oh.My.Goodness. You have so much patience! to Stainless 3 Fingered Glove 04 Sep 12:55
- commented on her comment Does this stain your lips? to Amazingly Bright Colored Lip Gloss 25 Aug 07:42
- commented on her comment I've gotta say, these are cuter than the original. C: to Sweater Boots!! 24 Aug 05:37
- commented on her comment This is beautiful! I love the color contrast and the shape. It looks really professional. You might like to try making paper mache masks and decorating them. You seem to have a good eye for unique mask shapes! to Masquerade Mask 18 Jul 06:02
- followed ß4ş4q 16 Jul 18:13
- commented on her comment I'm definitely doing this the next time my brother complains. to How To Make Pills Taste Nice 14 Jul 03:38
- followed miss cookie 14 Jul 03:35
- commented on her comment That is awesome. Like hands down, AMAZING. I'm gonna take up crocheting just so that I can make one of these! to Fairy Tale Pin Cushion 14 Jul 03:27
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »