A maker of baubles, hopelessly addicted to DIY, proud mum of two fantastically creative kids. I truly believe there is a creative spark in each of us, and it's up to us whether or not we fan that spark into a flame. You can always fail, but you won't ever succed if you don't ever try.
Find marsha t. onWebsite Pinterest Etsy
- published her project Button Bookmarks 07 May 01:11
- published her project Button Topiary 07 May 00:32
- favorited Pretty Little Pincushion Ring 03 May 00:53
- favorited Beach Ball Paper Beads 03 May 00:49
- favorited Paris Travel Journal 03 May 00:46
- followed Karen M. 03 May 00:40
- favorited Covered Button Bobby Pins 11 Apr 14:12
- favorited Side Table Makeover / Ikea Hack 11 Apr 14:04
- favorited Toggle Branch Buttons 11 Apr 14:02
- published her project Simple Ring Holders 11 Apr 13:27
- published her project Stamping On Fabric 11 Apr 12:58
- favorited Treble Clef Ring 04 Apr 13:26
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »