I have a craft store in Kansas City (www.urbanartsandcrafts.com) and blog at www.ialwayspickthethimble.com. Sewing, jewelry making and metal stamping are my go-to crafts, but I also enjoy knitting, crochet and embroidery. My very patient hubby helps me make stuff and I have 2 very curious cats who also on occasion "help me out".
Find Karen R. onWebsite Website
- published her project Hand Quilted Lavender Sachets 14 Mar 21:29
- published her project Memory Lane Pillow Top 10 Feb 20:13
- published her project Let Go Leather Wrapped Stamped Metal Bracelet 10 Feb 19:58
- published her project Tea Light And Candle Plate Pincushions 10 Feb 19:50
- published her project Paris Travel Journal 10 Feb 19:07
- followed Dhanashree S. 10 Feb 18:46
- published her project Pretty Little Pincushion Ring 10 Feb 18:32
- published her project Glass Bead Mosaic Ring 09 Feb 21:09
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »