Julie D. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Julie D. onMySpace
- favorited Dyed Shoes 25 Mar 03:47
- commented on Hanging Owls 09 Mar 21:58
- commented on Trial Run 26 Feb 02:49
- favorited Diy Heart Print Tights 15 Feb 05:42
- favorited Zippered Bag Tutorial 15 Feb 05:37
- favorited Rug Bodycon Dress 15 Feb 05:19
- posted a post to Vintage dress patterns? 08 Jan 00:01
- favorited Two Color Tee Dress 22 Oct 01:34
- favorited Men's 3x L T Shirt Into A Cute Backless Dress 16 Oct 23:16
- replied to a comment on their project Batman! Comic Book Flats. 11 Oct 22:46
- commented on their comment I make the skirt part first and wear it while I pin the triangles in place. So that when I pin them on I know the top fits snugly. It helps if you angle the corner closest to your armpit down a bit (if that makes sense, lol). And folding in a bit of a ... to One Tee Dress 25 May 20:16
- commented on their comment just finished making this - Love it! Nice & simple to make, and looks good too! Thanks for sharing!!! to One Tee Dress 13 Jan 03:08
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »