- commented on her comment This is so gorgeous! I'm going with a peacock theme for prom, and hope to replicate it. Any tips? Did you apply them as you would regular eyelashes? Thanks! to Peacock Falsies. 03 May 02:50
- commented on her comment Use Mod Podge! It's fairly water-resistant and won't crack either. Or, what might be even better is acrylic medium, which is just clear acrylic paint. Good luck! :) to Comic Strip Tennies 02 Apr 01:06
- commented on her comment How-to, please! to Wire Wrapped Marble 25 Mar 19:51
- commented on her comment I'm not even a fan of purses, and I LOVE this. The dangly circles are just like feathers! So awesome. I think this is cooler than the real Kate Spade ones! :) to Kate Spade Owl Purse 15 Mar 01:38
- commented on her comment Cool! I'm just a bit confused, what did you use as the mold? It was something you already had? What kind of material was it? to Just A Fuesed Plastic Bag Plushie Without Sewing 09 Mar 01:28
- commented on her comment I loved this so much I copied it almost exactly, I hope you don't mind! It's perfect. to Bespectacled Squid Appliqued Sweatshirt Of Awesomeness 05 Mar 04:45
- commented on her comment WOW! SO cool! Did you buy molds, or make your own? If you made them, HOW? to Tetris 02 Aug 16:49
- commented on her comment Did you make your own henna? If so, please share your recipe, or where you found it. If not, what brand did you use? The kind I have ends up far too light regardless of how long you leave it on. :( to First Time Henna Application 02 Aug 14:42
- commented on her comment That's cool! Does it still bake the same? to How To Make Your Fimo Colored 16 May 14:06
- commented on her comment WHOA! I'd never even noticed Norwegian Curling Team Pants! Those are the COOLEST THING EVER!!! to Norwegian Curling Team Pants 30 Apr 23:46
- commented on her comment Wow, that's REALLY neat! I was just wondering, have you washed it yet? If so, did the buttons stick? I have the same glue, but haven't found it to be so effective in the past. to Button Embellished Top 16 Apr 22:39
- followed Miriam G. 03 Mar 02:54
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »