I am 15 and from the UK. I'm taking art for GCSE, and it's a lot of fun (but a lot of work too.) Art is obviously my favourite subject ;)! But it is closely followed by English. I love sketching and making stuff, but i don't usually have much time, so my new year's resoloution is to make more stuff for the hell of it! One of my friends and I also have a "monthly sketching session" where we go around the city and sketch statues and stuff... we've only actually done it once, but we're hoping to do it again. I like baking too, but also trying to stay healthy in the new year. Though that said, some of the recipes on here look so yummy that i think i will crack soon!
Find Angeliiii on
- followed Emma K. 08 Aug 13:21
- commented on their comment i love it! the fabric is adorable! where did you get the dress pattern from? to Wow Wow Wubbzy! Summery Dress 12 Aug 16:38
- commented on their comment haha i'm impressed that you even managed to do it in one sitting! mine took me a good 3 or 4 days! to Kusudama Flower Bomb 09 Aug 00:38
- commented on their comment wow that's a good website it would have saved me a lot of time! mine was written in Japanese with weird illustrations... yours looks really cool anyway :) to Kusudama Flower Bomb 09 Aug 00:37
- commented on their comment nice version! i like the beads :) to Kusudama Flower Bomb 09 Aug 00:34
- commented on their comment i like the clips idea! luckily i have a type of glue that dries really quickly, but it's fairly expensive so this is great! to Kusudama Flower Bomb 09 Aug 00:33
- followed LadyWillow 29 May 17:17
- followed Spender 15 May 21:11
- commented on their comment awesome! the colours look really good together too! to Kusudama Flower Bomb 02 May 14:02
- entered their project Kusudama Flower Bomb to Glue Contest 20 Apr 17:39
- entered their project Dinosaur Love Folder to Glue Contest 20 Apr 17:39
- entered their project "Hello My Name Is" Sign to Glue Contest 20 Apr 17:39
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »