Who can resist a Zombie Kiss
My first how to so sorry if I miss anything....
This How To starts off as the lips pendant but then goes that one step...actually a few steps further to create the zombie lips so in effect you get two How To's ....bargin!!
- doll.hart1 favorited Zombie Kisses 04 Nov 07:18
- mmotse03 favorited Zombie Kisses 16 Aug 03:42
- Luna P. favorited Zombie Kisses 23 May 15:03
- PixieFey added Zombie Kisses to The Undead 20 May 12:03
- Flo Di favorited Zombie Kisses 14 Jan 01:57
- japheel.ledguies favorited Zombie Kisses 19 Aug 20:58
- Gente de Massinha favorited Zombie Kisses 24 Jan 00:04
- Karina B. favorited Zombie Kisses 12 Sep 05:55
- mizukixinoue favorited Zombie Kisses 29 Jul 04:26
- Misato M. favorited Zombie Kisses 18 Jul 22:12
Get everything together:
You will need two balls of your chosen colour for the lips (make one ball slightly larger for the top lip). A small piece of pearl or white for the tooth and a small piece of black for the stitches.
Most of my tools are everyday objects for markings I use a small double pointed knitting needle
Im making this as a pendant so will also need an eye pin but I think would look equally as good as a brooch/pin.
The easiest way make the stitches look real is to place them and with the point of the knitting needle poke a hole at each end of the stitch.
You can add as many as you like or be really creative and use wire so it looks like your zombie lips have been stapled....the possibilities are endless
Nearly there.....Finishing touches before you bake.
I like to add mica powder to give my zombie lips a rusty look but this is personal taste....however if you are going to make this into a necklace you do need to add the eyepin now.
Cut it to size and make a slight bend at the end (helps hold it in place once baked)and insert into the lips
Bake according to instructions and allow to cool.
Again personal taste, but ive added some black acrylic paint to make the detail stand out....work a small amount into the scars and before it dries wipe away with a damp cloth/sponge.
Once dried you can paint with varnish....give it quite a few coats as not only will it protect, no zombina would be seen dead without her lip gloss....or would she!!