foresty minature forest :D
Haha I couldn't leave the last picture out...RAWR! x)
Make your own miniature forest! :D
I didn't know if it had a name but I couldn't find any miniature things just like this.
So I just made it without any example.
To begin I had to get some of the sides of, you don't need to do that, but I did because
I wanted to make some pictures from it without seeing the sides. But if you want to
cut the sides of with a saw. (I used a bread knife because I was lazy)
put the plastic in the crate and make sure you push the plastic nicely to the sides.
cut the rest of the plastic off and fasten the plastic to the crate until you have a nice plastic bottom for the water.
Put the big stones in the crate and put the moss over it. You don't want to see any sand so try to put the moss over those places.
Make a nice landscape of it with fern, branches and stones until you like it, but make sure there is a small piece left for the water. Remove the sand in the part where you're going to put the water in unless you want it to be dirty and carefully put the water in.
Make a paper boat, place some animals or do something else with it and you're done! :D
p.s. sorry for my bad grammar, if anything is written wrong please notify me.
- Brianna E. favorited Your Own Miniature Forest In A Crate 09 Nov 03:44
- shelly.anderson.547 added Your Own Miniature Forest In A Crate to Fairy Home 22 Apr 23:41
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Your Own Miniature Forest In A Crate 22 Apr 23:41
- Valerie R. favorited Your Own Miniature Forest In A Crate 18 Jun 20:32
- flor.delgadorizzi favorited Your Own Miniature Forest In A Crate 17 May 03:12
- Nancy! added Your Own Miniature Forest In A Crate to Monde des Fée/Fôret enchantée 22 Mar 00:26
- Laura T. favorited Your Own Miniature Forest In A Crate 21 Dec 18:56
Denise T. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!