perfect for days when you need a little help feeling like a hero
After I created the Leia Wig, I wanted to make more items that represented strong female role models of my childhood. I was a big fan of the Bionic Woman, but she had no iconic costume paraphernalia. Making a bionic ear was a thought, but a little obtuse, and you would not be able to wear it.
The equally best thing was to create something that was wonderfully Wonder Woman. As a young girl I had always coveted those fabulous evil deflecting gold bracelets and fancy gold crown.
And so, I present these Wonder Woman accessories, which are perfect for days when you need a little help feeling like a hero, or just want to play dress-up.
- thdishmon favorited Wonder Woman Accessories 05 Jun 00:29
- thdishmon added Wonder Woman Accessories to super hero 05 Jun 00:28
- Kim C. favorited Wonder Woman Accessories 22 Oct 01:57
- Katie S. favorited Wonder Woman Accessories 27 Aug 01:34
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Wonder Woman Accessories 17 Nov 22:27
- Angel C. favorited Wonder Woman Accessories 26 May 02:34
- Syb' favorited Wonder Woman Accessories 09 Jul 00:19
- Kt Bing added Wonder Woman Accessories to Kaley Cuoco - DIY The Look 17 Jun 21:19
- eFenuska added Wonder Woman Accessories to Celebration 29 Apr 15:09
- yardsalemania commented on Wonder Woman Accessories 21 Dec 14:18
Ansley B. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!