Wind Light Geometric Shape
I love geometric shapes in my home. I saw this light in a vloggers film and disided to make one!
- 2018-01-29-105215-Paulina_Scan.zip 496 KB [ Download ]
I hope you can follow for it is in Dutch. You can watch my tutorial here:
If you like, pleace also give my youtube a tumbs up!
For you all I made a little English Tutorialtext.
Allso, In the attachments you can find the pattern I made for this project.
Like Moui might say: Youre welcome!!
- print the pattern and cut it out.
- draw the pattern on your ikea Fiskbo picktureframe plastic with a marker
- cut it out
- draw with the white board marker the numbers as shown on the pattern
- tape the patterns together, starting with the bottom.
- when bottum taped, glue with gluegun inside the dish al the lines you taped on the outside.... still following? Let the movie help you out if you don't
- Now tape on the larger parts on the dish and tape together on the long sides.
- I left part 5 out, so you can fill you windlight true there. The pattern is inclusive part 5, so you can diside whitch part you would like to leave out.
- keep on building and glue-ing till your done
- remove all your small washi tape
- Now put long pieces of tape on al the corners so it lookes like lead.
And your done!