delicious warm drink for chilly days
I saw this idea in the Waitrose food magazine (a complete addiction of mine) and knew straight away I wanted to try it, the addition of a few drops of rosewater made the whole drink feel more sophisticated.
(recipe per serving)
- Nimh M. favorited White Hot Chocolate 08 Aug 17:15
- RareJewel favorited White Hot Chocolate 01 Jun 06:11
- Phoenix M. favorited White Hot Chocolate 16 Jul 16:21
- Agnes S. favorited White Hot Chocolate 14 Jun 15:06
- natasha macgregor silva favorited White Hot Chocolate 26 May 13:41
- Maxine M. added White Hot Chocolate to To-make list 06 Apr 06:09
- Chachee.rayna added White Hot Chocolate to Yummy 16 Jan 04:26
- Leigh C. favorited White Hot Chocolate 11 Jan 22:42
- iscrafte added White Hot Chocolate to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 13:51
- Shantelle t. added White Hot Chocolate to food!! 08 Dec 14:11
Gently heat the blackberries in a pan with the water, mashing the berries as the cook to make a syrup.
Take this off the heat, pass through a sieve and put to one side.
Slowly heat the milk, then pour over the chocolate stirring until it has all melted.
Add marshmallows and decorate with the blackberry syrup.