Valentine Valentine's Day Tea Bag Gift food drink cheap
I saw this from abeautifulmess.com and I could not find any loose tea. So, I I picked my favorite tea and opened the package. Cut out hearts from card stock and wrote words that you see on heart candies, stabbed a hole in the corner. I dragged the string through the hole and made a cute little bow for a nice touch! I am giving these to my twin sister for valentine day.
I apologize for no step by step photos.
- Kichiru added Valentine Tea Bag to Lovely things ♥ 19 May 11:52
- Kichiru added Valentine Tea Bag to Really do this ! 19 May 10:58
- Zombie Babe favorited Valentine Tea Bag 22 Sep 06:50
- Grimgirl101 favorited Valentine Tea Bag 20 Jun 22:53
- Anastasia S. favorited Valentine Tea Bag 25 Jan 14:54
- Lorraine E. added Valentine Tea Bag to Vintage romance 18 Dec 21:09
- Cookies and Cream favorited Valentine Tea Bag 15 Dec 10:44
- maowtroshka favorited Valentine Tea Bag 28 Nov 04:51
- Larala S. added Valentine Tea Bag to <3 13 Sep 21:00
- Serenity J. favorited Valentine Tea Bag 07 Sep 02:40
Pick your tea!
Free hand hearts on your card stock and cut them out.
Write cute sayings on your paper hearts, and add a hole to corner. Open and take out the tea. Remove the paper end and string the heart in it's place. Tie a cute a bow for pazazz!