A way to make longer hair into a sweet mohawk.
- Barbara M. favorited Twisted Fohawk 20 Dec 19:42
- Mnemosyn added Twisted Fohawk to Rock and roll 13 Jun 16:45
- rainbowjo86 added Twisted Fohawk to L Word - Shane 25 May 11:04
- Mz.Green Eyed Beauty favorited Twisted Fohawk 13 Apr 11:41
- Ruby Autumn favorited Twisted Fohawk 30 Jan 12:35
- caybilge favorited Twisted Fohawk 12 Jun 14:42
- Ievars favorited Twisted Fohawk 16 Oct 17:02
- Spencer M. commented on Twisted Fohawk 22 Sep 09:41
- Spencer M. favorited Twisted Fohawk 22 Sep 09:39
- Blanca G. favorited Twisted Fohawk 05 Sep 04:39
Keeping bangs out, take your first section that you will twist. it should be shaped like a triangle because of your hairline. Twist and pin.
I usually hold the hair straight out and start to twist it, laying in down as i twist. the easiest way to secure it is by taking a bobby pin, pinning it perpendicular to the twist and then moving the pin parallel(with the hair in it) and pushing it downward into the twist. it helps hide the pin and holds it well. hope that made sense.