Putting a "twist" in the regular old braid! Hardy har har.....
I love putting my hair in twists because they're just as easy as braids (once you get the hang of 'em) and you can use them in any way you can use braids (french, etc.)!!!
Just a note: Your hair should be relatively long. While there's no need to have it down to the waist like me, you should be able to regularly braid your hair easily. Which, brings us to the next point: I've never worked with layered hair, but when it's braided, often there are bits sticking out here and there, which wouldn't work so well with a twist... but feel free to try!
- autumn rose l. favorited Twist Braid For Hair! 13 Aug 21:37
- Barjaa B. added Twist Braid For Hair! to Hairstyles 27 Jun 17:57
- Stitches added Twist Braid For Hair! to Project 1 27 Jan 02:07
- Stitches favorited Twist Braid For Hair! 27 Jan 02:07
- bored favorited Twist Braid For Hair! 27 May 03:09
- Danosa favorited Twist Braid For Hair! 07 May 06:15
- Lauren J. favorited Twist Braid For Hair! 06 Feb 01:11
- Myaa added Twist Braid For Hair! to Grooming 13 Jan 06:17
- Belle favorited Twist Braid For Hair! 07 Aug 07:21
- rowanschaefer favorited Twist Braid For Hair! 21 Jul 23:35
Wear proudly! Experiment! If someone asks how you do it, simply say "magic"! I've been doing this for years, and often people don't notice right away, but they're generally confused when they realize that there are only 2 sections. Any questions? Put 'em in the comments and I'd be glad to help out!