Treat that someone special to a special charm tin.
- Barbara M. favorited Trinket Tin 13 Aug 08:45
- Key West Witch favorited Trinket Tin 08 Aug 01:16
- Sveta favorited Trinket Tin 04 Dec 18:05
- Coyote added Trinket Tin to To-make list 13 Jun 04:57
- Conner W. added Trinket Tin to gift ideas 12 Jul 19:46
- Conner W. added Trinket Tin to craft ideas 12 Jul 19:46
- Conner W. favorited Trinket Tin 12 Jul 19:45
- Angel C. favorited Trinket Tin 06 May 20:11
- cynthia.rodriguez.3532507 favorited Trinket Tin 11 May 12:08
- Stephanie T. favorited Trinket Tin 10 Aug 21:46
Heat an altoids tin on a stove burner for a few minutes. The tin should go black and the logo will eventually be burned off.
Let the tin has cool down (running it under a tap will cool it instantly).
Cut shapes out of the front part on the tin. Stars and hearts are good shapes to use. You can decorate this by stringing wire between the shape and putting little beads on to the wire.