A tribal design over a pink, purple, and blue gradient
This design takes a bit of patience but it pays off in the end! Over a multicolored gradient, I used nail vinyls to create the atzec print.
- 110336_2F2015-08-08-184521-Tribal+Print+Nails+_2834C60146-68BD-4412-BFF9-32E4145F1E3A_29.mp4 19.6 MB [ Download ]
- asia.pearce added Tribal Nails to Nails 27 Jul 00:27
- mmotse03 favorited Tribal Nails 21 Apr 03:57
- Cake Eater Sarah added Tribal Nails to Beauty 12 Oct 23:49
- Cake Eater Sarah favorited Tribal Nails 12 Oct 23:49
- Libby W. favorited Tribal Nails 20 Aug 16:21
- Bella and Esther S. published her project Tribal Nails 18 Aug 06:00
I started off with a dry white base
Then, I put pink, purple, and blue nail polish onto my makeup sponge
I covered the area around my nail with Simply Peel Latex Barrier for easy cleanup
After that, I dabbed the makeup sponge onto my nail
I added topcoat and waited 15 minutes for it to dry
I then placed my nail vinyls onto my nail and painted over them with a black polish
I peeled off the vinyls and the Simply Peel, and added a topcoat to seal in my design.