A little charm for anyone loosing teeth or gaining braces!
This is a small keyring charm I made for my little sister, who has just qualified as a dental nurse, but it would be a great gift for anyone who has lost their first tooth, or is getting braces. Or anyone who is just fascinated by teeth.
Originally posted on my blog at http://amiguruthi.tumblr.com/post/26996125073/tooth-fairy
- itisi m. favorited Tooth Fairy Amigurumi 30 Nov 22:47
- Caz.McCarrell added Tooth Fairy Amigurumi to cool 12 Apr 20:57
- caffeineaddict4life favorited Tooth Fairy Amigurumi 09 Sep 03:52
- Megan D. favorited Tooth Fairy Amigurumi 03 Jul 13:44
- Caroline W. favorited Tooth Fairy Amigurumi 05 Apr 22:02
- Gabrielle H. favorited Tooth Fairy Amigurumi 27 Oct 23:26
- CazSteele favorited Tooth Fairy Amigurumi 26 Jul 12:35
To continue the tooth, insert your hook into any stitch and CH1.
Round 1: Sc around the outside edge of the roots (12sc)
(NB: The count gets dodgy, but try get 12sc to carry on following this pattern)
Round 2: INC around, 2sc in each stitch (24sc)
Round 3: Sc around (24sc)
Round 4: Sc around (24sc)
Round 5: DEC around (12sc)
Round 6: DEC around (6sc)
Finish off and sew closed. Leave a long tail to create a loop if you want to make this into a keyring as I will be doing, or you can make it just a tiny pocket buddy.