Would you love to have plants but don’t want a lot of work? If so these Tea Cup Succulent Planters are perfect.
This project is easy and affordable. (And so stinkin’ cute, right?) Great for offices, dorms, bedrooms, and kitchen windows, I dare you to make just one.
This is such a fun and affordable DIY project. And so easy, anyone can do it. Get the kids involved, too. First step, find the tea cups you want to use. We took a stroll through a local vintage flea market to find these three cup and saucer sets.
You can also use extra cups and mugs that you have around the house, or rummage through those yard sales you usually drive by. You never know what you will find.
More cheap planter ideas: painted metal cans, an old bowl, rustic wooden box, vintage cooking pans, little tea pots, antique gravy boats, plastic bottles, old bricks. Use your imagination!
- SassyGinger_24 added (The Sweetest) Tea Cup Succulent Planters to Japanese Garden Party 16 Apr 17:27
- liza.minelli.564 added (The Sweetest) Tea Cup Succulent Planters to Plants 02 Feb 23:02
- liza.minelli.564 favorited (The Sweetest) Tea Cup Succulent Planters 14 Oct 22:50
- Marcia H. favorited (The Sweetest) Tea Cup Succulent Planters 14 Oct 02:33
- Crafterella featured (The Sweetest) Tea Cup Succulent Planters 08 Oct 23:00
- Kimya J. favorited (The Sweetest) Tea Cup Succulent Planters 08 Oct 02:31
- Buy This Cook That published her project (The Sweetest) Tea Cup Succulent Planters 29 Sep 09:00
The echeveria starlite is one of the most popular types of succulents. They are so pretty and the color of the edges really makes them stand out in any planter. We love the maroon color on ours. (And we matched it with this tea cup because of that color.) In their natural habitat they grow in rocky areas at high altitudes. The echeveria must be protected from frost.
The golden sedum is one of the easiest succulents to care for. It literally needs nothing but sun and an occasional drop of water. It will actually spread when planted in the ground. You can also easily create a new planting from an existing plant. As you can see it also has lovely edges in shades of red and orange.
7 benefits of growing succulents in your home:
Succulents purify the air you breathe.
Succulents produce oxygen.
Succulents improve the humidity in your home.
Succulents can grow just about anywhere, regardless of the size of your space.
Succulents are beautiful and create a sense of peace in the home or office.
Succulents are easy to care for.
Succulents make excellent gifts.