you can make it in less than twelve parsecs
I made this decoration for May the 4th Be With You at the office where I work! I don't own a Cricut myself, but I go to scrapbook parties once a month and get to use the one there.
Since I don't have my own Cricut... I'm sorry, but I don't know which cartridges I used! Any stars, font, and pine tree will do, though. :) The koala is from the Create a Critter cartridge.
It takes some time and effort, but looks lovely!
- Ariel B. entered her project The Forest Moon Of Endor Scene to Ladies Of Letterpress 27 Jun 15:04
- Ariel B. entered her project The Forest Moon Of Endor Scene to The Confetti Bar 25 Oct 05:01
- Conner W. added The Forest Moon Of Endor Scene to craft ideas 08 Jul 19:48
- Conner W. favorited The Forest Moon Of Endor Scene 08 Jul 19:48
- Ariel B. entered her project The Forest Moon Of Endor Scene to Seal-It Contest 01 Mar 17:55
- Ariel B. entered her project The Forest Moon Of Endor Scene to Cricut Contest 09 Jan 11:45
Make a brown and blonde koala. Don't use the eyes, nose, or mouth.
Make new, bigger eyes, mess up the nose a little, and give him a big, happy mouth. Don't be afraid to make his eyes a little naughty- those Ewoks tend to get in a little trouble!
Take orange scrapbook paper and cut it to about the size of the koala. (you can use the koala as a stencil.) Mark where its head would go, then draw its cowl. Be sure to cover a little of its ears and a little bit of his face. Ewoks need to hide in the forest, sometimes.
Make spears out of scrap paper. Make sure the ends are nice and pointy and the length of the staff is longer than the Ewok itself.
Print out all of the stars and trees you'd like! I made sections of Star Wars around the office, so I spelled out exactly where this scene takes place. Don't forget to stagger the sizes of the stars and trees, putting the bigger trees more towards the bottom to create a more 3D effect.
Enjoy your Ewoks! =)