I used the fur, which was inside my old high boots)))
- Teddy_Bear_Pattern.pdf 472 KB [ Download ]
- Susu favorited Teddy Bear 14 Jul 18:51
- Alison S. favorited Teddy Bear 22 Oct 17:00
- Vatech90 favorited Teddy Bear 29 Sep 17:33
- OtterlyAdorable favorited Teddy Bear 15 Apr 19:34
- Gemma C. favorited Teddy Bear 29 Mar 18:47
- Stacy A. favorited Teddy Bear 25 Mar 16:40
- Akpomuode L. favorited Teddy Bear 25 Mar 05:32
- Tatiana N. favorited Teddy Bear 24 Mar 16:41
- Terri L. favorited Teddy Bear 30 Jun 04:55
- Wanda H. favorited Teddy Bear 16 Jul 02:46
You can stitch it by sewing machine or hand.
Download the pattern, print it and cut out. You can change size of the pattern before you print it if you want; my Teddy Bear is about 17-18 cm tall.
Lay out all the items of pattern onto the wrong side of the fabric and trace them (using chalk or a marker).
The parts № 1, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12 trace in the direct and mirror image.
The part № 5 trace 2 times in the direct and 2 times in mirror image.
The picture shows an outline of the layout.
Don't forget to transfer onto your fabric all the marks.
Cut out all the items with 5 mm (or more) seam allowances.
HEAD. Sew darts on items № 1a and № 1b.
Sew item №2 between items № 1a and № 1b (marks 3-4).
Sew item № 3 to the front of the head, combining marks 6-5-6. Next, sew from mark 7 to mark 6 and perform the seam on the nose.
Sew darts on item № 4. Sew together the front part of the head and item number 4 (marks 8-9-8). The head is ready!
Put the front and back of the torso right sides together and sew them combining marks 21-11-10-19-17-15. Next, sew them combining 13-12-13.
Sew the items № 9a and № 9b to the body (combining marks 13-14-15-16).
Turn the head and the body right side out.
Stitch the back part of the head to the back part of the body by hand (combining marks 8-8).
Fill the bear with wadding. And then stitch up the remainder of the neck (8-7-8).
Make the eyes from Fimo:
make a ball, cut in half;
make 4 holes (use toothpick);
You can also use buttons instead eyes.
Sew the eyes on the places marked X.