How to get amazing detail without having to paint it or spend a fortune on decals and stickers
This is the simplest thing in the world. Simply paint your nails a block colour, cut out the temporary tattoo and place a section on your nails face down. Cover it with a damp cloth for about 30 seconds and gently remove it from your nail. Finish with a topcoat (paint it gently, I ruined all my other nails and smudged the picture off)and you're done :)
- Victoria L. favorited Tattoo Nails 01 Jan 14:49
- smr2868 added Tattoo Nails to Nails 23 Dec 14:26
- Sarah A. favorited Tattoo Nails 19 Nov 13:33
- Scarele added Tattoo Nails to Nail Ideas 24 Nov 04:12
- rebecca oakes favorited Tattoo Nails 08 Sep 03:56
- Queen KatieBee favorited Tattoo Nails 05 Sep 23:48
- foodismyfamily favorited Tattoo Nails 01 Sep 18:25
- Caaryn S. favorited Tattoo Nails 06 Jul 16:48
- breanna w. favorited Tattoo Nails 23 Jun 04:00
- Natalie E. favorited Tattoo Nails 09 Jun 00:12
Paint a base coat and a block colour onto your nails.
Once dry, cut your tattoo into small pieces. Place them onto your nails (one nail at a time), and cover the tattoo with a damp cloth or piece of tissue for a few seconds.
Carefully remove the tattoo. The picture should be left on your nails. Once fully dry paint a clear topcoat on. Do this gently. When I did it, the varnish dragged off most of my designs (though that could have been due to a cheap tattoo.