Made from simple, vanilla Oreo cookies, these mini tacos are perfect for any fiesta.
- Dana F. favorited Taco Cookies 08 Aug 06:41
- Nina L. added Taco Cookies to Food 31 Jul 11:31
- Nina L. favorited Taco Cookies 28 May 13:10
- Kay Bay favorited Taco Cookies 01 May 15:15
- MerBear93 favorited Taco Cookies 07 Apr 03:30
- Hemophobic Vampire favorited Taco Cookies 14 Apr 00:29
- Jordyn N. added Taco Cookies to Food 13 Apr 16:09
- Jenny C. favorited Taco Cookies 20 Feb 02:51
- Irene H favorited Taco Cookies 15 Jan 05:12
- Mikaela favorited Taco Cookies 14 Jan 12:04
12 Golden Oreo cookies
10-15 peanut butter candy melts
1/2 cup chocolate frosting
1/2 cup crushed chocolate Oreos
1/4 cup coconut
Green food coloring
24-30 Hot Tamale candies
Orange Airhead candy and banana Laffy Taffy
1/4 cup white frosting
Assemble each taco topping:
To make the ground beef, mix 1/2 cup chocolate frosting with 1/2 cup crushed chocolate Oreos.
To make the lettuce, add 2 drops green food coloring to 1 teaspoon water. Put 1/4 cup coconut in a zip-closed bag and pour green liquid inside. Mix and toss well.
To make the cheese, flatten an orange Airhead candy and a banana Laffy Taffy. Cut them up into tiny pieces with scissors.
To make the cherry tomatoes, cut off the rounded ends of Hot Tamale candies.
Pile on the toppings.
Pipe a small line of white frosting down the the center and sprinkle the coconut lettuce on top. (The frosting helps keep it in place.) Add a few more dabs of white frosting and sprinkle the candy cheese on top. Add two or three dabs of white frosting to secure the candy cherry tomatoes. Add more white frosting for sour cream, if desired.