[MICROWAVE] Ever needed pressed&dried flowers in seconds? Here's how! :)
- dollpies favorited Super Quick Flower Press! 18 Mar 06:18
- zoegirl221 favorited Super Quick Flower Press! 18 Sep 02:27
- dalekordancer favorited Super Quick Flower Press! 11 Aug 20:09
- this one laydi added Super Quick Flower Press! to things i'm gonna do later 06 Mar 01:56
- Rhea L. favorited Super Quick Flower Press! 19 Feb 20:14
Gather supplies listed
take 2 small pieces of corrugated cardboard, 2 pieces of coffee fileter (you can fold it in half, and then rip the folded piece in half again) and 2 small pieces of paper. Layer like this: Bottom cardboard, next paper, flower, paper on top of flower, coffee filter upon that and cardboard on top. The coffee filters are used as cushions.
Place a rubberband around the whole thing to hold it together
Set in microwave for 25+ seconds...
My first flower I put in for 40 seconds and burned it.
I did the rest at 25 seconds.
It WILL be hot when you remove it, so be careful! If you work with quick hands, you can remove it all right away.