Gifts From The Garden
This body scrub is very simple to make but feels enormously luxurious to use, like something you might find in a smart spa rather than in your kitchen cabinets.
Makes 1 x 250g jar.
Gifts from the Garden by Debora Robertson (Kyle Books, £16.99) Photography: Yuki Sugiura
- Alecia B. favorited Sugar Body Scrub 23 Aug 06:44
- 02jhseaby added Sugar Body Scrub to cosmetics 08 Jun 17:32
- 02jhseaby favorited Sugar Body Scrub 08 Jun 17:32
- Aurelie L. added Sugar Body Scrub to Beauté 14 Mar 23:12
- Kat W. favorited Sugar Body Scrub 02 Mar 19:00
- laughingladyleo favorited Sugar Body Scrub 25 Dec 05:53
- M1CHAEL5H1RLEY added Sugar Body Scrub to BEAUTY 02 Nov 04:48
- patricia.p.gomes.50 favorited Sugar Body Scrub 15 Sep 11:17
- Ali P. favorited Sugar Body Scrub 17 Jul 21:27
- Donna N. favorited Sugar Body Scrub 29 Jun 22:18
In a bowl, whisk together the sugars, rose petals and dried lavender. Sprinkle on the essential oils and mix. Trickle over the almond or jojoba oil and glycerine and stir until well mixed. You may want to add slightly more almond oil until you get the texture you want. Scrape into a cold, sterilised jar with a spatula and seal.
The scrub can be used all over your body, but is particularly effective on hands, feet and dry patches such as elbows and knees. Massage in for a minute or two, then rinse off.
The scrub will keep, sealed, for up to a year.