DIY Mason Jar Crafts
- Key West Witch favorited Storage Shelf 08 Aug 00:42
- Tracey H. favorited Storage Shelf 18 Aug 00:34
- C.J. M. added Storage Shelf to DIY The Room 23 Apr 17:50
- Leia B. added Storage Shelf to home projects 20 Apr 19:01
- leksee.swenson favorited Storage Shelf 25 Feb 02:41
- Jen S. favorited Storage Shelf 02 Mar 20:04
- Maya Kuzman favorited Storage Shelf 21 Jan 15:52
- Kylie L. added Storage Shelf to DIY Wall Art 24 Dec 12:57
- Kylie L. favorited Storage Shelf 24 Dec 12:56
- Laura L. added Storage Shelf to Home 29 Oct 13:15
You Will Need
Paint the shelf with the Everlasting paint; allow to dry.
Lightly sand the edges of the shelf as desired to give it a distressed look. Wipe the surface with a damp paper towel to remove the sanding dust.
Wash the jars. Wipe the jars with rubbing alcohol.
Paint the outside of each jar and the outer rim of each band with the Refreshing paint; allow to dry. Add a second coat if desired.
Lightly sand the raised words on the jars. Wipe the surface with a damp paper towel to remove the sanding dust.
Use the spray sealer to seal the shelf and jars.
Glue the lids inside the bands. Screw the bands on the jars.
Evenly spacing the jars and keeping the twine free, glue the jars to the bottom of the shelf.