Who's ready for some aloha?
Stitch and Scrump are a little easier to paint as far as freehand goes.
- CraftyCat favorited Stitch And Scrump 02 Jul 05:18
- Crafterella featured Stitch And Scrump 15 Jun 23:00
- christina p. favorited Stitch And Scrump 13 Jun 18:23
- Dorothy M. added Stitch And Scrump to Most Favorite 10 Jun 17:22
- Dorothy M. favorited Stitch And Scrump 10 Jun 17:22
- Lacquered Lawyer published her project Stitch And Scrump 04 Jun 11:44
Apply a coral base color.
Paint Scrump on the ring finger:
Use aqua for her head.
Paint one light blue eye, one black eye, and a squiggly line for her smile.
Add dark blue to the center of her blue eye, and a yellow "x" inside the black eye.
Use purple for the stitching on her mouth.
Paint a light pink bow on top of her head, with yellow hair sticking out the middle.
Add four white dots to the blue eye for the button holes.
Add dark pink shadows to the bow.
Apply a layer of clear top coat to even out the surface, then apply a layer of matte top coat.