Upcycle an old belt into 5 new projects in less than an hour!
My daughter, Ophelia, added a silver colored belt she'd outgrown to our giveaway pile, but my love of all things shiny required that I fish it out. So glad I did! After a little cutting, gluing and sewing, there were five one of a kind and ready to wear pieces where there had previously only been the one.
Thank you, Ophelia, for providing the inspirational item for this project!
Five new accessories in less than 30 minutes = awesome.
- Jenna Joy favorited Spring Bling 10 Jan 03:34
- Yvonne C. favorited Spring Bling 24 Nov 08:48
- Julie K. favorited Spring Bling 27 Oct 10:24
- Lee B. favorited Spring Bling 18 Aug 03:57
- marilyn.steckly favorited Spring Bling 24 Apr 04:13
- thejenn1 favorited Spring Bling 10 Jan 04:28
- helene.sattler.9 favorited Spring Bling 15 Dec 19:50
- Jessie D. added Spring Bling to To Do Sewing Crafts 19 Nov 05:25
- Alissa B. favorited Spring Bling 02 Nov 18:46
- Kath F. added Spring Bling to Jewelry 02 Nov 04:28