Watch out for wrackspurts!
I've started making a collection of Harry Potter DIY props and this is one of them. You'll find the template in the link above!
P.S i haven't done the cellophane yet!
- Spectrespecs.htm 735 KB [ Download ]
- Schatonna T. favorited Spectrespecs 29 Oct 16:26
- Liz N. commented on Spectrespecs 13 Oct 13:45
- Liz N. replied to a comment on Spectrespecs 13 Oct 13:39
- Liz N. favorited Spectrespecs 13 Oct 13:05
- Jody M. favorited Spectrespecs 12 Oct 18:34
- Liga Krista S. favorited Spectrespecs 20 Sep 07:13
- Roxanne B. favorited Spectrespecs 13 Feb 15:28
- Becky S. favorited Spectrespecs 11 Feb 13:33
- Ghostinyourhall favorited Spectrespecs 17 Nov 23:58
- Christopher H. commented on Spectrespecs 28 Oct 22:27
Cut this out and trace onto your thin cardboard. Cut it out!
Glue your template onto your cardboard. Cut any rough edges.
Bend a little of the end of the part of the glasses that goes on your ear and glue that tab to the sides of the glasses.
Cut out one red cellophane circle and one blue cellophane circle, the same size as the glasses look- through bit...circle. Add 0.5cm extra cellophane to glue it on.
Finally glue the cellophane circles onto the glasses part where you look through...