Classic Metal Gear Snake on a recycled fabric wallet!
Inspired by Flammablepony's Solid Snake cross stitch project (http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/solid-snake-stitch) I created this wallet for my boyfriend using an old pair of jeans and some leftover cotton I had used in a cosplay. The wallet was roughly created using this tutorial (http://handmade-secamp.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mens-retro-robot-wallet-tutorial.html) with a few interior alterations.
- Pollie P. commented on Snake Cross Stitch Wallet 02 Aug 20:17
- Vicky Ninja replied to a comment on her project Snake Cross Stitch Wallet 04 May 21:34
- dontdreamitbeit commented on Snake Cross Stitch Wallet 04 May 17:53
- dontdreamitbeit favorited Snake Cross Stitch Wallet 04 May 17:41
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) added Snake Cross Stitch Wallet to sewing 25 Apr 23:46
Vicky posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!