- Mz.Green Eyed Beauty favorited Skinny Jeans 13 Apr 11:17
- autumn rose l. favorited Skinny Jeans 13 Aug 20:55
- freakharmonic favorited Skinny Jeans 03 Jul 05:40
- Mary h. added Skinny Jeans to crafts 2015 04 Apr 12:32
- Amy C. added Skinny Jeans to Elizabeth Gillies (Victorious) 21 Mar 15:00
- Pimke added Skinny Jeans to Upcycling 10 Feb 13:30
- T€€ja¡ added Skinny Jeans to To do 04 Feb 10:30
- mel M. favorited Skinny Jeans 07 Aug 06:00
- LadyBreyWolf favorited Skinny Jeans 21 Jul 22:26
- Phe S. added Skinny Jeans to Upcycle 17 Nov 19:08
Turn the jeans inside out and put them on.
pull the jeans together on the inside of the leg as tight as you want them to be.use the safety pins to pin them together.from the crotch seam to the bottom of the pants.
Now take them off and lay them out on a flat surface.
Take your fabric chalk and trace the line you made with the safety pins.
Sew them tightly.and securely down both legs...(i hand sewed mine useing nylon thread so I would be able to move and the thread wouldn't break.)
Take out the safety pins and cut off the excess fabric.
Turn the jeans right side out and try them on.