Save With Jamie
- JJ W. favorited Singapore Noodles 18 Apr 18:29
- cinderelly favorited Singapore Noodles 06 Oct 04:25
- Dayna D. favorited Singapore Noodles 03 Nov 23:58
- Dayna D. added Singapore Noodles to Eats! 03 Nov 23:57
- mowi m. favorited Singapore Noodles 27 Apr 11:48
- Penguin published his project Singapore Noodles 07 Jan 17:37
You Will Need
Make sure you have all your ingredients lined up and ready to go. Put the noodles into a bowl, cover with boiling water, leave aside to rehydrate for 5 minutes, or until softened, then drain. Crush the peanuts in a pestle and mortar and toast in a large frying pan or wok on a medium heat until golden. Tip out and put aside, returning the pan to the heat. Put the minced pork in the pan with a lug of oil, the curry powder and five-spice. Stir and fry for 5 minutes, or until lightly golden, while you peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger, and slice the chicken, mushrooms and cabbage.
Keeping things moving, stir the garlic, ginger, chicken and prawns into the pan, followed a minute later by the mushrooms, cabbage and peas. Toss and cook for 4 minutes, then push everything to one side of the pan and crack the eggs into the gap – stir them around so they start to scramble and cook. Tip in the noodles, then toss everything together for a couple of minutes. Taste and season to perfection with soy sauce, then squeeze over the lime juice and tip on to a large platter. Trim, finely slice and sprinkle over the chilli and spring onions, scatter over the peanuts and eat right away.