I shredded that sleeves of the tee and of course,the back.
It's my first attempt so at the back of the tee,it kinda went up like a triangle instead a a straight column.
But I tried again at the sleeves and it went well =)
- Phoenix M. favorited Shredded Sleeves/Tee 20 Aug 01:08
- Jamie R. favorited Shredded Sleeves/Tee 06 Jun 16:35
- Jinx added Shredded Sleeves/Tee to Tops 04 May 23:15
- tamiep added Shredded Sleeves/Tee to Shredded Items 08 Feb 06:51
- Zombie Babe added Shredded Sleeves/Tee to new wardrobe 03 Oct 10:17
- Alice G. added Shredded Sleeves/Tee to to make 30 Jul 12:10
- Pixi favorited Shredded Sleeves/Tee 27 Jul 16:46
- Tammy K. added Shredded Sleeves/Tee to To Do: 19 Jul 03:48
- kels.sapp favorited Shredded Sleeves/Tee 12 Jul 18:25
- Janice E. commented on Shredded Sleeves/Tee 24 Jun 22:18
Cut off the seams of the sleeves.
Stretch it so the seams are loosen and can be seen clearer.
Start pulling the 1st thread down.This decides how wide you want the shredded area to be.Pull it out longer if you want it wider.
Repeat this for the other threads and slowly do it all the way up.
Remember to ensure all the threads are pulled fully to the side(to the desired width) or else you'll end up with a pyramid.
I find that putting my feet inside to hold it stretched is easier.