Shaping your eyebrows has never been so easy. <3
I have gnarly eyebrows, and not the good kind of gnarly.
I shape them probably every week, and pluck them every few days to keep from look a mess.
- alp.zoey added Shaping Eyebrows to Beauty 10 Aug 21:14
- Sarah S. added Shaping Eyebrows to Beauty stuff 19 Jan 06:41
- Arcynic favorited Shaping Eyebrows 03 Aug 19:13
- WaterAngel added Shaping Eyebrows to Beauty 09 May 22:32
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Shaping Eyebrows 02 Jan 21:10
- n k. favorited Shaping Eyebrows 13 Aug 11:28
Start with a fresh, free of make up face.
Take an eyebrow pencil, make up brush, whatever you have that's a straight line. I used an eyeliner brush.
Line it up so that it touches the outermost of your nose and the inside of your eye. This line will determine where your eyebrow should start. Mark that spot with something that can be wiped off easily, such as an eyebrow pencil.
Angle the straight edge so that it lines up with the outermost edge of your nose and the outermost edge of your iris. Look straight ahead into a mirror when doing this.
Wherever the line intersects your eyebrow is where the peak of your arch should begin at the top border of the eyebrow.
I didn't do my arch because I felt it was unnecessary.
This is optional, but you can brush your eyebrow hairs up and snip the long ones off with small pair of scissors (like cuticle scissors).
Repeat on the other eye and you're done!
Just fill in with eyebrow pencil (or eyeshadow that matches) and go forth with your shaped eyebrows.