You only live once. Why not cross-stitch. It's pretty wild.
How to sew a bookmark with the statement the youths of today live by. YOLO.
- Yolo-crossstitch-pattern.jpg 129 KB [ Download ]
- Kimya J. favorited Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark 06 Nov 01:35
- Pollie P. favorited Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark 24 Jan 18:38
- alyssa favorited Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark 28 Sep 02:55
- Emma G. favorited Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark 26 Sep 15:49
- Hannah E. favorited Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark 15 Jul 01:22
- Amanda L. favorited Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark 24 Jun 12:07
- Saritha Z. favorited Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark 21 Jun 09:03
- Sarah S. added Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark to inspiration to create something different 08 Jun 17:16
- Riya K. added Sew Your Own Yolo Bookmark to creative 20 May 04:05
For this DIY, you will need:
'Binca' - that's the proper name for the hole material specially made for cross-stitch. You can't just use any old fabric, apparently, cross-stitchers are very particular about this business. Not like knitters, we say 'YOLO,' knit with whatever you want, friend. You can buy Binca from most craft shops or online here.
Red embroidery thread,
Optional red wool - obviously, I could not do a DIY without wool.
To start, you will need to separate your thread. Embroidery thread usually comes with six strands making up it. You will need to pull these apart so you just have two strands and thread them through your needle. Now you can start stitching!
I have attached the PDF of the pattern for you to stitch on the Binca.
Once you've completed your stitching, cut the Binca evenly around the outline but leaving a big enough border so it doesn't fray. Then, pin the Binca to your felt.