A doll thats your mirror Image
I made this doll years ago. A friend and I stayed up all night long making random this. This is a very fun craft!
- Barbara M. favorited Self Portrait Doll 13 Aug 10:00
- Conner W. favorited Self Portrait Doll 07 Jun 20:28
- Line N. added Self Portrait Doll to To do 06 Aug 12:03
- Patra favorited Self Portrait Doll 22 Jun 15:03
- Millie H. added Self Portrait Doll to cool ideas 26 Mar 13:34
- kristy c. favorited Self Portrait Doll 20 Feb 04:09
- Andrea B. favorited Self Portrait Doll 07 Feb 23:03
- nina.horan commented on Self Portrait Doll 25 Nov 00:06
- Azraels Requiem favorited Self Portrait Doll 24 Sep 01:02
- Ninja Horse of Trample favorited Self Portrait Doll 27 Jul 18:49
You might want to start with the dolls hair if you want to cut it. My dolls hair was quite long. I cut it to the length of my own hair.
Make-up and Piercings
Next your going to take your fine point permanent markers. Draw on the dolls make-up.
To give the doll piercings simply take your straight pins and push it in to the doll. Be careful you don't slip and prick your self. If the pin is too long just snip it shorter, but make sure you push it through the doll before you cut it so you can make a hole. Other wise the pin is too dull to push into the doll.
*If you put piercings in the dolls head make sure you don't ever squeeze the head. You WILL hurt your self!*
This is where the stockings and scraps come in. Use your imagination and go wild! I made her clothes out of old stockings and scrap material. I hand sewed everything. I used the foot from a pair of stockings to make her shirt. Just cut off the toe and cut in holes for her head and arms. I sewed the back up so it fit tight, but you don't have to do that.
*If you're wondering about her necklace it's just a toy bat ring left over from Halloween. It fit her neck perfectly!*
Use your paint to paint the shoes if you choose to do so. The paint chips over time.