Make your own moisturizing body scrub!
This body scrub has the exfoliating power of sea salt and it is ultra moisturizing. You can also use it as a bath salt. When stored in pretty jars, it makes a great gift!
- Sveta favorited Salt Scrub 04 Dec 17:45
- Rhonda G. favorited Salt Scrub 18 Sep 00:12
- Rhonda G. added Salt Scrub to Stuff to make 18 Sep 00:12
- Bronwyn T. added Salt Scrub to Gifts 03 Sep 04:14
- Kepi added Salt Scrub to Girl's Night Spa Party 13 Feb 03:11
- Dee D. added Salt Scrub to beauty 03 Feb 19:21
- Laouen favorited Salt Scrub 23 Dec 18:49
- carol.pardee.3 favorited Salt Scrub 04 Nov 12:04
- Penny F. added Salt Scrub to Body scrubs 22 Oct 20:31
- Taylor B. favorited Salt Scrub 21 Aug 05:09
Pour 2 cups of your salts (you can use coarse sea salt or Epsom, do not use table salt!) into a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup of oil (I like sweet almond oil, but you can use anything, baby oil, palm, avocado, even olive oil). Add a few drops of essential oil for scent or food coloring if desired and mix well.