Turn a discarded side table into an amazing show stopper!
Pick up an old piece of furniture from the street or a thrift store and turn it into an amazing showstopper for your home!
- Key West Witch favorited Roadside Rescue Side Table Makeover 31 May 14:06
- Len favorited Roadside Rescue Side Table Makeover 19 Apr 22:45
- HelloLittleHome added Roadside Rescue Side Table Makeover to Diane Von Furstenberg Office 08 Nov 00:17
- Ginnie L. added Roadside Rescue Side Table Makeover to Diane Von Furstenberg Office 07 Nov 22:36
- Chudames favorited Roadside Rescue Side Table Makeover 17 Oct 19:43
- Mark Montano published his project Roadside Rescue Side Table Makeover 17 Oct 17:33
See the short video tutorial here:
Paint the sides and interior of the side table (and drawer front) with the chalky finish in treasure
Paint the top of the table and sides of the drawer in white chalky finish
Paint the inside of the drawer with the red (Romance) chalky finish
Paint the front trim with the Americana Metallic Gold
Place the ironed stripe fabric on the table top and line up the stripes
With the palm of your hand, press a crease around the edges of the fabric
*Use the creases as your cut lines
Paint the Americana Decou-Page on the top and adhere the fabric
Add another layer of Decou-Page to the fabric after it's in place
Repeat the process with the fabric around the base and on the sides of the drawer
Edge the table with a Krylon Short Cuts metallic paint marker
Drill a hole in the center of the drawer and add a knob if there isn't one there already
Hang a tassel from the knob and you're done!