This is a really simple DIY, perfect for updating any old necklaces you have in your jewelry collection.
It doesn't require and fancy tools just a selection of pretty fabric and ribbons. This is perfect if you are just getting into jewelry making. Happy making! x
- Key West Witch added Ribbon Tie Necklace to Jewelry 30 Jun 02:21
- veronica f. favorited Ribbon Tie Necklace 10 Feb 18:23
- Chudames favorited Ribbon Tie Necklace 23 Mar 22:24
- Muhaiminah Faiz favorited Ribbon Tie Necklace 19 Mar 14:48
- Deanna L. favorited Ribbon Tie Necklace 30 Nov 00:00
- Aurelie L. added Ribbon Tie Necklace to Bijoux 17 Mar 13:09
- Jessica S. added Ribbon Tie Necklace to Jewelry Idea 09 Feb 23:36
- CreativeGirl79 favorited Ribbon Tie Necklace 05 Jan 21:57
- mypinkrainbow favorited Ribbon Tie Necklace 05 Aug 05:35
- rochelle.c.barton favorited Ribbon Tie Necklace 05 Aug 00:35
Step 1. Start with your soft colours and cut strips about 2.5cm wide and 8cm long from the fabric. Starting either side of the central bead tie onto your necklace. If you feel 8cm is too long and makes the bows to straggly cut them a little shorter
Step 2. Decide on how much of your necklace you want knotted (mine was about 10cm either side of the central bead)
Step 3. Add your brights into the mix
Step 4 & 5. Add your metallic ribbon into the mix making sure you cut the ends on the diagonal.
Step 6. Check the balance of colours looks good, add any additional pieces of ribbon to fill in any gaps.