A twist on a glorious summer drink!
Rhubarb is an underused and underappreciated fruit- create a rhubarb simple syrup to add to your favorite cocktails for a delightful twist!
- BH3 added Rhubarb Mojito to summer pool looks 29 Jul 00:06
- Ninni Ninímél Nalíná ♦ ♏ ♦ favorited Rhubarb Mojito 22 May 17:35
- Ninni Ninímél Nalíná ♦ ♏ ♦ commented on Rhubarb Mojito 22 May 17:35
- The Cotton Floozy favorited Rhubarb Mojito 22 May 00:23
- tom./ favorited Rhubarb Mojito 21 May 13:32
- sramberg published her project Rhubarb Mojito 19 Apr 12:40
Time for the other ingredients...and lime, which didn't get in the picture! I use the following ratios:
1 part silver rum
1 part Cointreau
2 parts simple syrup
1/4-1/2 small lime, cut up into small pieces
10-12 mint leaves, chopped
Healthy splash of water
Muddle the lime and mint in your cocktail shaker. Add rum, syrup, Cointreau, and 2-3 ice cubes. SHAKE WITH ANTICIPATION! Strain into a glass, add another ice cube or 2, and a splash of sparkling water.